Saturday, October 13

Review: Lizabettas Hand Crafted Jewellery (First Etsy experience)

My order came in an envelope filled with bubble wrap to protect the jewellery









I was head over heels finding this in my mail box this morning! I ordered on the 1st October, and it was shipped the day after. Currently it's the 13th October. And I was getting impatient, I'll admit that. I'm just happy it's here now! I opened it and was so excited!

The necklace.
The pendant feels good, a bit light, but not too cheap. The chain I'm a bit meh about, I think it could be a better quality for the price, but I am overall happy with it, I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Another thing I'm a bit worried about, is that I don't know if it'll stain my neck. My skin is really sensitive, but we'll see after I wear it a few times.

The ring.
This is what I'm most disappointed with. The actual moon is nice, feels nice. But the ring part.. It feels so flimsy. It's adjustable, which is nice, I need that for my thick fingers. But it just feels like it's going to snap apart any minute. And I paid $10 for it, $15 with shipping. I did expect a bit more of the ring. But we will see how long it lasts. And if it stains my finger. I will be careful, take it off when I need to wash my hands, take it off when I'm cooking or cleaning. But I am a bit disappointed. I know I didn't pay a fortune for it, but I can get more steady rings from H&M for less.

Where can I buy her jewellery?
This is her etsy store CLICK HERE

How long was shipment?
It took 10 "working days" (I include Saturday)

The seller.
Tifanny is very nice. We didn't message much, but she wrote a nice thank you note when I ordered, and I think such things nice.

Would I recommend her and the jewellery?
I would say a definite GO for the pendants. She makes loads of different pendant necklaces, with loads of different images on, you can even customize one! The ring.. I would say, save your money. It's waaaaay too flimsy for the price.

I hope I got around everything. Have a nice Saturday, lovelings.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment