Saturday, October 6

Meet my... LONG DISTANCE BOYFRIEND!

This is Sean and me. Ain't he a cutie?


Okay, soooo.. Instead of writing a whole novel about him and I, I found this tag thing that I thought I would just answer!

1. Your name and his name.
- I'm Malle and his name is Sean, or Seanie as I like to call him :3

2. Your ages.
- We're both 18, I'm 11 days older though!
3. Your locations.
- I'm in Denmark and he's in England.
4. How did you meet?
- We started talking over this chat game on the PS3 called "Home". We chatted a bit, added each other and for a long time didn't really talk. We started talking a bit again when we found out we both adore this game called LittleBIGPlanet. So we played together now and there, and one day he asked for my MSN. Again, we didn't really talk, until a night I felt lonely and we just started talking. He became my best friend, and I fell in love. But I didn't tell him for around 6 months. I hoped my feelings would go away, I mean.. He lives in England, what chance do I have? I gave him hints, I write moon poems for him (I'll probably make a post about that one day), but he didn't get it. Until I one night got enough, and confessed my love him :3
5. Since when have you been together?
- 17th April 2010.
6. What is the most random thing you know about him?
- He's terrified of butterflies. And opaque coloured bottles. 
7. How do you communicate with each other?
- Mainly MSN. He currently doesn't have any credit on his phone, but sometimes we text/call.
8. Favourite thing you’ve given him?
- My heart :3 HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. And a purple hoodie. And a little book where I wrote 100 reasons why I love him.
9. Favourite thing he has given you?
- Besides giving me some confidence and love for myself, I do adore the Sackboy (character from LittleBIGPlanet) plushie he got me!
10. Favourite thing about him?
- Everything ;-)
11. Pick on thing you miss an describe it in detail.
- I miss his touch. I miss the feeling on his fingers curled up with mine, his arm up against my arm. His cheek on my chest (He loves using my boobs as pillows.. Like any other guy), his lips on my lips. Even the touch of his breath when he whispers "Jeg elsker dig (I love you)" in my ear.
12. How would you define love?
- You can't define love, you can feel it.
13. What do you think is the hardest thing about distance?
- Not being able to share special events with him. Or just be there when he needs me. It killed me inside when I couldn't be there when his beloved nan passed away. It kills me when I can't be there for his birthday, or celebrate Christmas with him. That when he has a bad day in Uni, he can't come home, get a huge hug and snuggle up with me. He only has a lonely room with a laptop. Where I'm in the other end. 
14. Describe a moment you had with him/her last time you were together. (If you haven’t met, describe how the perfect moment would be)
- Hmm.. That would be when I had to leave and go with the plane "home" to Denmark. We were getting pretty good at saying "See you" (Goodbye is too harsh. I don't ever want to have to say goodbye), but.. For some reason, this time was hard. He wouldn't let me go, and I didn't want him to. We just stood there, silent, hugging, preparing not to see each other for a while after a month of being together 24/7. Finally, he let go and said he loved me. And I started to cry as I walked away to go through security.
15. Favourite love (LDR or not) song?
- Carissa Rae - Near or Far. What's special about this song is that she was in a long distance relationship herself. She got married to her long distance love not long ago. It's possible to overcome the distance, and she's a perfect example of it.
16. Favourite love (LDR or not) film?
- I really like The Notebook. I don't really know any LDR films.
17. Favourite love (LDR or not) quote?
- None really.
18. Post a picture of the two of you together.
Us in a nutshell. He loves when I rape his face with kisses :3
19. I know there’s not one thing, but choose one of your favourite things to hear her/him say.
- "Jeg elsker dig min smukke tulipan". It melts my heart every time. He's trying so hard to learn Danish for me and my family. And the fact that I'm too special for him to be a common rose, he calls me his beautiful tulip, it's just.. It makes me feel good enough. He makes me feel like, even though I am an anxious mental mess, I'm not any less beautiful to him.
20. Is there something you regret? (either about the relationship or something you have done)
- I regret all the fights we've been through. And I will regret every fight that will come over the next few months. Ever since we found out we weren't getting together in April, I've been really unfair and harsh on him when I've had bad days. And I regret it. But we get over it and move on.
21. Give us a little insight (as much as you’re comfortable) on your sex life
- Well.. Imagine you weren't able to see your boyfriend for over a half year. That's us. 
22. Share something cute. (A story, something either of you have done, a song, memory, wish, dream)
- I suffer from self destructive behaviour (I will make a tea talk about it), and sometimes I get so sad and frustrated that I cut myself. That means I have a lot of scars on my body. And one time (I think it was the first time he went to Denmark), we were laying in my garden, talking. And he takes my arm, and start brushing his fingers over them. I'm a bit scared and confused, and he stops and asks if he's making me uncomfortable. I nod, and gets embarrassed  and he takes my hand and tells me it's okay. He starts to ask about it (he did know about it before we got together) and we talk. He asks if he can touch them, and I feel a bit more comfortable and says it's okay. He takes my arm and looks at my scars and touches them lightly, like I'm a fragile sculpture. He then kisses my wrist, and I wanted to die of happiness. 
23. Do you have a song? Which one is it? (If you don’t, then what is something that always reminds you of him/her)?
- SOMEONE *cough - Seanie - cough* doesn't like music that much! So we don't have a song. But there's a bunch of songs that reminds me of him, it would take too long to list them all.
24. Describe him/her physically and emotionally/personality-wise.
- Physically: He's not extremely tall. We're about the same height. He's skinny, but also has a bit of lovely muscles that makes him look rawr ;-) He has deep but bright blue eyes, a big cute nose, and dark brown wavy hair. He has massive hands and long arms to give the best hugs ever <3 His lips are thing, but it always looks like he's smiling. His cheeks are also a bit big for his face, so he does get some cute smiley cheeks <3 He wears glasses, which actually makes his face look really put together. And he has a cute bum ;-)
Emotionally/Personality: He's calm at all times. He's very intelligent, but sometimes so intelligent he doesn't know how to tie his shoes. He's very loving and thoughtful. He's the kind of person that's hard to hate, everybody likes him and grows a little bit of love for him. He's silly and childish at times, but can be extremely serious and grown up when he needs/wants to. He can get extremely nerdy with things he like and find interesting. He's an Aries, but it doesn't fit his personality a single bit! He's funny, but has a really weird kind of humour, and it can be really dark at times. He doesn't get angry very often, and can get emotional/sad over weird things. He's like me, a loner, but can enjoy people's company when it's the right people. He's serious about what he does (school/uni/job/whatever) and if there's something he wants, he'll work on getting it. And at times he can be the most derp person you'll ever meet. The amount of weird stuff he's done while we've been together.. I could write comics about it ;-D
25. One thing that he/she does that pisses you off?
- He doesn't really learn from his mistakes fast. He tends to do the same a few times, and THEN gets that it's probably not smart to do it. But he learns...just not fast enough for me. 
26. Sweetest thing he/she has done for you.
- There's a lot, but I think the sweetest of the sweetest things were that he was willing to fly to Denmark, all alone, just to see a girl he found on the internet and fell in love with.
27. If you had the money/time/connections/whatever to get him/her any gift in the world, what would it be? (ANY) gift?
- I would pay for all his flying lessons, get him a private jet and maybe get him a car or two.
28. If you could have him/her with you physically for the next 5 hours, what would you do?
- ... You can think of that yourself.
29. When will you see her/him next?
- Sigh.. Next Summer probably.
30. Where do you see your future going with him/her?
- I want to be his wife. I want him to be the father of my children. I want a house in a small town outside London, with two dogs, a kid and a big garden. I want him to come home to me every evening, give me a kiss and ask how my day at work was. I'll never have to say goodbye to him and worry about when I see him next. I'll just have to say goodnight.

I think that is all I can say about him and I :-D! Any other questions or want advice? Pop it in the comment section below!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment