Monday, October 15

My top 3 perfumes

 1. 

I am really bad at describing scents, but here goes nothing! Daisy is a very floral perfume (hint the name), but it's a sweet kind of floral, which makes it appropriate for younger people. It can be a bit on the heavy side, and I normally just pump one time in my hair and then I can smell it all day long. I'm normally not into floral perfumes, but this blew me over. I got it for Christmas last year from my mum (You should have seen the look on my face when I opened it). The price for it will vary from where you live and where you choose to purchase your perfumes.

2. 

Despite I've never been a fan of her music, her perfumes are spot on wonderful. Midnight Fantasy is a fruity and sweet scent, I mostly pick out plum and cherry. It's again, a bit heavy, so a little will go a long way. It's very appropriate for teens and young adults. I get it for around 150 - 200 kr a bottle in my local Matas. But prices may vary to where you live and where you purchase your perfumes.
3. Mariah Carrey - Lucious Pink


Sadly, I do not own this perfume - yet. Simply because I've been too lazy to purchase it. But I do sniff it every time I get the chance while being in Matas (Danish drug store . What I smell in this perfume is a sweet and fruity light smell. It has some sweet citrus and you know that overwhelming smell you pick up when you open a bag of sweets? Yeah, that's what I pick up.
It is a light perfume, which is different from the two others. It's light, really really sweet and girly. Definitely not a "grown up" scent, but you know what, I LOVE IT!



What are your favourite perfumes? 




2 comments:

  1. I bought Lady Gaga's "Fame" perfume while I was in London and it's amazing. First of all, the design is amazing. Black fluid in transparent bottle with golden lid, looking very fancy.. and its scent is so sweet :) not that heavy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was out with my brother yesterday and had a smell. It's so good! And the black fluid looks awesome! I think I'll buy it at one point :-D (Aka when I can find a cheap enough place to get it, it's so darn expensive!)

    ReplyDelete