Wednesday, October 3

Current Obsession: Etsy

Etsy is an online forum where you can buy/sell home made things. You can buy everything from home knitted socks, till customised t-shirts and jewellery.
You sign up to get an account - which is 100% free, and you can favourite items and interact with the sellers for best possible service and knowledge about an item you might want to buy. NOTE, it is not free to sell items there. A sweetie reminded me of that (THANK YOU!)





Last night I ordered two things from a seller called "Lizabetta". Some sellers use PayPal, which is an online paying system, which is also free and safe to join. But Lizabetta also offered to pay via your mastercard and other cards of that sort.

What I ordered was a moon pendant with chain and an adjustable moon ring. (Shown in the picture underneath)


I got an email this morning that she already had shipped them, which I think is amazing service, considered I sat up late last night and ordered them.
They are shipped from the US, so I'm nervous to see how long it will take before they arrive here in Denmark, and how they will arrive. When I get them, I will make a review, but so far I'm so happy with the service I have got.

Etsy is an overall good website to search for unusual items. I've searched for months for anything with a moon on it (if you haven't noticed, I am a bit obsessed with moons), and it wasn't until I discovered Etsy I was able to find items that caught my attention.

I cannot speak on the behalf of all the sellers, but it is a trustworthy website. You should give it a look, but be aware! You get addicted easily ;-)

 

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a necklace from an American girl on Etsy once, it didn't take more than a week for it to get here. So I think you'll have it by the start of next week.
    Btw, can you recommend any Etsy sellers?

    ReplyDelete