Friday, October 12

Essie - Island Hopping & OPI - Every Month Is Oktoberfest

Island Hopping is a rich mauve plum. Looks a bit "dirty", but in the good way ;-)



Every Month is Okoberfest is a weird polish to describe. It's a deep purple-black base, with loads of red and golden shimmer



Every Month is Oktoberfest looks best when you hold it up against the sun. Else it's a bit hard to see the true colour

Island Hopping goes on smoothly after the second coat. I do wish I put on a third coat, I could still see a bit of my nail through the second coat. But oh well. Now I have that in mind next time I slab that on!

Every Month is Oktoberfest is beyond beautiful. It just takes a bit to see it's beauty.

I am overall pleased with these.

The price of Essie and OPI does varies from where you live and where you get them. I normally pay 100 kr for Essie and 125 kr for OPI.

That was all, have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment