Wednesday, October 17

Boys and girls of every age...

... Wouldn't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween!!! This is Halloween everybody make a scene. Pumpkins scream in the dead of night.. BOOO!!!!


                                  













October is the month of spooky mysteries and scary stories! Sadly, in Denmark, we don't celebrate Halloween. The stores still try and make people buy some pumpkin decorations and small ghost houses, but we don't do much else. I normally don't care for Halloween, but this year I felt like decorating my room a bit! It's not much, but it's something! And I've watched a lot of horror films lately!

Yes, I adore horror films, but.. I must say I do get scared and very paranoid afterwards! I can't wait till next summer where Sean is coming to Denmark. He promised to watch horror films with me! (Or at least Paranormal Activity) And it'll be nice to cuddle up to him when things get too scary ;-)

Do you celebrate Halloween where you live? And what's your FAVOURITE horror movie?

Bad drawing, but oh well. You're still BOOtiful!


                       





No comments:

Post a Comment