Saturday, September 29

Tag: What's in my bag?

My grandma gave me this bag, so I don't know where it's from


My new favourite scarf - some of my Odder weirdos gave it to me! <3


Bought in Clair's while I was in England

Normally I only carry 1 nail polish, but on my way to Odder I "accidentally" bought two more. Whoops! The nail polishes are Barry M - Copper, Essie - Lilacism and OPI German-icure

 That was all the crap I carry in my bag currently! Normally my camera is in there too.. But... I needed it to take pictures.

What's in your bag?



2 comments:

  1. you carry a lot of lovely stuff in your bag :) ps just read Uglies, good book hope you're enjoying it! x

    alphabet-m.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing *_* the bag is very cute! your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete