Tuesday, September 18

Books, oh books ♥


I've always been a little book worm. My friends knew me best, sitting quietly on my chair during the break, headphone in one ear and a book in my hands, almost so close to my face that it could look like I was about to be sucked into it and disappear in it. - Which I must admit, the thought of becoming a part of a book makes me want to scream in excitement. A girl can dream, can't she?

                             So I thought I would share my humble little book collection!

                               


It's not much, yet. As a student (and the prices of buying books in Denmark - gosh!) there aren't much money left to buy books. I do want to expand my collection. And I have around 5 books laying in my home - or boyfriend's home as it is - in England.

Even though I'm Danish, I find it more pleasing and natural to read books in English. This is also why I'm writing in English. So I like to buy books written in English, and when I went to England for a month, oh boy all the books I bought! 15 glory books! I've only read 2 so far, though. Haven't had much desire to read - Unbelievable, I know!

                                    
Book I'm currently reading!

If you have any good book suggestions, please send them my way.

XOXO Malle 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I read about one or two books a week :---) So I guess I could call myself a bookworm as well, haha! What kind of books do you like? And do you have a GoodReads account? :--) It's a great place keep tracks of books you'd like to read and books you've read already. n____n





    http://mightaswellgetjuiced.blogspot.fi/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop woop, book worms unite!!! xx
      I've heard it before, but I keep forgetting to check it out! Now there's no excuse, I shall go have a look!

      I adore supernatural romantic books, but I can read anything to be honest, haha xx

      Delete