Wednesday, September 19

Nail supplies, wihu ♥


Last night I did my first ever online order, and of course it was on some nail supplies! I ordered a pack of 20 nail wheels and a set of 5 dotting tools


20 natual nail wheels, I got it for £3.56!!!
5 dotting tools for £1.80


I thought it was a steal! I had to ship it of to my boyfriend's home, because frankly they did not ship to Denmark. But he already needs to send me some of the books I left at his place, so it's okay!

Links:
The seller I bought the nail wheels from CLICK HERE
The seller I bought the dotting tools from CLICK HERE    

I can't wait till I get this! I'll be able to do better swatches, and maybe even nail art posts! I know I will get around to do cute nail designs at Christmas ;-) (Are anyone as excited as I am for Christmas? ONLY 3 MONTHS AWAY!)

But any ways, hopefully my boyfriend will get them soon and send off my books and this. IIIIH EXCITED!

XOXO Malle 

No comments:

Post a Comment