Monday, September 24

Silly animals!

Today I wanted to talk about my pets. I've been an animal lover since I was a tiny little baby Malle! My first friend was my mum's old dog. We were besties when I was a few months old, and that describes the 18 year old me pretty well. I have 4 pets in my home. A dog and my own three rats.

First, let's say hi to Buster!








Buster is a 9 year old Border Terrier - pure bred. His birthday is the 13th November, and he was born in 2002. We got him in February 2003. He's a very cranky little old man. He barks whenever someone walks near our door (or when he thinks someone walks near our door) and can be a pain. But I love him to death. He's a brilliant snuggle buddy. When I'm sad he comes up to me and wants to sit on my chair with me and sleeps up against me to make me feel less alone. He has an ego that could fill our house a few times, but we do treat him like a king. He's a spoilt little brat <3

Then I also have three rats!

Let's start with Bello

                                   
                                    
                                    
Bello is a pet rat. I got him in April 2011, and he was born in March 2011. I got him short after the death of my two old rats Jackie and Corfitz. Bello is a very shy little thing. He used to love to cuddle, but suddenly he became distant and shy. Sometimes he does want to cuddle, but it all depends on him. He's the leader in my little rat pack, but isn't very dominant. He acts like a big brother for the other two and is really loving and caring to his "brothers. Bello's favourite toy is straws. He doesn't understand where the air I blow in it comes from, and it looks so adorable.

Next is Fatty!






Fatty (or Tykke as it is in Danish) is fat. He was born in June 2011 and I got him in July 2011 along with his brother, Bear. Fatty is a big boy, and likes to think he rules the cage. This has led to many fights where I've had to separate the three of them and he can be a real pain in the arse. He's energetic even though he's a fat little devil, likes to play around and curl up in his little tube. His favourite toy is old loo rolls, it's run to chew them up!

And last, my little Curly Bear




Curly Bear (Or Bear, Isbjørn and Krølle as I call him, he has the most nicknames of them all) is my little angel. He's a little devil at times, but he's so sweet and gentle most of the time. He loves to curl up to his mates and just snuggle. Sometimes he can just sit and look at me, and then run over to me and sit on my arm or hold my finger with his paw. He is close to being fully blind and his fur coat is curly and thin. His favourite toy is my hair, he loves to hide in in (Btw, it's a pain to get him out).

I think that was all of them!


NO, wait! I have one more!



This is my pet human, Seanie <3 He's 18 years old and I adopted him on the 17th April 2010. He is a very needy boy, but also loving and caring. He's not good at getting then newspaper for you, and he took a bit of potty training, but he's a lovely pet human ;-) Haha, just kidding :-D He is my boyfriend though. I want to make a post about our Long Distance Relationship, but that will have to wait a bit.

Good Monday!

XOXO Malle 


No comments:

Post a Comment