Tuesday, September 25

Essie - Stylenomics

On the Essie website, they describe Stylenomics as being a "wealthy, rich and opulent dark green", which is pretty much spot on. It's a deep forest green, almost black looking in the bottle.




It is actually opaque in one coat, but I always go with two, just in case! It doesn't apply streaky or runs everywhere. I bought mine in Matas for 100 kr, but I am sure you can find it in your own drugstore. I know the British Superdrug and Boots carry Essie (I couldn't find it on their websites though).
                                                    I am really satisfied with this polish!


I do adore the Fall Collection 2012.  So far have Stylenomics and Miss Fancy Pants! I really want "Don't Sweater It", so hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it soon!

XOXO Malle 

No comments:

Post a Comment