Sunday, September 23

Nail Polish Rave: Barry M - Copper

I finally got a hold of a bunch of Barry M nail polishes, and this has to be one of my favourites. It's a perfect autumn colour! I bought it in Boots for £2.99 (I would put a link to it, but it's not on the Boots website, but I just found it on Amazon for £2.99 - Click here) in June/July






Copper is a very beautiful glitter polish. It has a mix of copper, gold, a red'ish brown and very settle green glitter. It really reminds me of a fall leaf that is about to fall from its tree.

1 coat
2 coats
It goes on really smoothly, no visible streaking. First coat applies really thinly and translucent, but when you add a second coat the colour becomes opaque. I am overall really satisfied with this colour, if you use a good top coat it will last you around 5 days without major chipping.

I've heard it is comparable with OPI - Warm and Fozzie, which came out with the Muppets Collection last Christmas. But I unfortunately only got a hold on one of their Muppets colours last year, which I will review later on.
Seen on SwatchandLearn

That was all from me, have a good Sunday.

XOXO Malle 
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment