Sunday, September 23

DIY: Coin earring

I always have coins leftover when I've been travelling, and I never know what to do with them because I can't turn them into money I can spend here in Denmark, so I thought.. Why not make it into something I could use! Like an earring!
All you need is: 


Some kind of glue (preferable super glue)

Coins! (obviously)

And earring backs (or what they are called)
How to put it all together:
You can either put some glue right on the flat part of the earring back or (as I did) on to some paper. Then I dipped the flat part of the earring back into the glue, and onto the back side of the coin. And then you simply wait for it to dry and... TADA!!! 


Old Danish kroner, pence, a Swedish coin!
And if you ever need an extra few pence while shopping, BAM!
Hope you enjoyed!

XOXO Malle ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment