Monday, September 17

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

This is my first post, so why not start with my first ever Essie nail polish?

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Mint Candy Apple is a mint green polish that leans more towards the light blue side. When applying the first layer it seems to be a lot streaky (I bought mine before they added new brushes) but then when the first layer has dried and you apply a second coat, it all smoothes out and leave a nice even layer.


    
One coat

     
Two coats

I am overall really happy with this polish. I bought it in Matas for 100 kr. It's a good spring/summer colour, and I've worn it a lot over those seasons. I'm afraid I'll have to put it away now that we're going into autumn and winter. But who knows, maybe I'll break the colour rules and be a rebel a dark November night!

XOXO Malle

No comments:

Post a Comment