Saturday, September 22

ROOM TOUR?!?!??!

A man's home is a man's castle! Well obviously, I'm a girl, and my room is little wonderland cave. I am lucky to have the master bedroom in this house, my mum rarely is in her room, so she took my old one and let me have this!

My little corner! I can't play keyboard well, though :-(
My bed and window. My boyfriend loves my bed, he takes over most of it when he's here <3

End of my bed is my bookcase and RAT cage

My god-awful desk!

My mini-hallway as I like to call it!*

I hate my closet, but hey, I can throw my stuff in there!

Randomness on the side of my closet

BEST..CHAIR...EVER!

I have a thing for dream catchers :3

Fun fact: I collect owls.  It's my religion!
* - My huge closet fills up most of the wall where the door is, so it feels like when you walk in there's a little hallway, so I call it my hallway, haha.

I do have to say I collect stuff. I love stuff. And it may look crowded to some, but this is my wonderland. It's my safe spot. Being anxious and easily stressed, it's nice to have a place where I can just let go and be me. This is my room, my little bubble. I absolutely love it. Even though I want a new desk and a new bedside table, but else, I adore it!

Tomorrow I'm thinking about doing a nail polish collection, but we'll see.

Have a nice Saturday evening!

XOXO Malle ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your room is pretty cool, i wish i could redesign mine! Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! If you do, please let me see! Thank you xx

      Delete