Sunday, December 1

Christmas nail art

The cute:



The classic:



The simple:


On my nails:

Used OPI - Designer...de better! as a base colour. 


I love Christmas. And I especially love Christmas nail art. Last year I wore the second of the reindeer designs constantly, and I got complimented in shops and generally by people who spotted my fabulous manicure (ego moment) and it generally makes people in a better mood seeing small things like this. So I put together some old and new designs I've seen a bit all over the internet.

And of course you can customise background colours and such. But these are just some examples. I used dotting tools to all of them and they are very easy to do. I'm not the best at nail art so if I can do it, I'm sure some of you can to! Oh and the pug is a nail sticker I got off eBay. 

I also had a post about Christmas nail art last year. You can check it out here

List of nail polishes I used:
Barry M - Foil Effects (silver)
Barry M - Lemon I/C 
Barry M - Mushroom
Barry M - Navy

Essie - Beyond Cozy
Essie - Mojito Madness

Gosh - Gold
Gosh - Nero

Saffron London - N.04
Saffron London - N.09

Wet n' Wild - French White Cream
Wet n' Wild - I Red a Good Book
Wet n' Wild - Sugar Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment