Wednesday, December 18

Christmas outfit ideas

I like to pretend I have a sense of fashion that I can't really live out because clothes is expensive and all the nice things don't come in my size! But here's some suggestions I wanted to share. (Everything is made on Polyvore, my name is "moonmalle" on there if you want to check me out)

Casual Burgundy



This is kinda what I'll be wearing. Just with gold jewellery and a bow in my hair. I'm all for comfort, I mean I'll be eating my grandma's delicious food, don't want to have to deal with tight things.


Red Velvet


Velvet has been a huge trend this winter. I love the look but cannot stand the feel. Again a bit of layers, never know how the weather will be! And a bit of sparkles never hurt any one.

Holiday Glam


Little black dress. No jewellery needed, very simple, very classic and very holiday appropriate.

"Ugly" Christmas Jumper


If I owned an "ugly" Christmas jumper, I would live in it from 1st December. I mean it screams Christmas and it's adorable. Again, super comfortable and come on, it's bloody cute. You can match the socks with whatever colour the jumper is! But I love red, so I found this appealing.


I hoped this could help a bit. As you can tell, simple dresses with leggings is my kind of thing. And very food-baby-appropriate! I'm no fashion expert (who is really these days, just fecking wear whatever ya fancy) but I love to play around with putting outfits together. It's my crack.

I bet you'll look cute this Christmas though! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, you'll look cute too! You're all so cute! *squeeze your cheeks*



No comments:

Post a Comment