Monday, November 19

Memory jar.





I got this idea when I saw a picture on Tumblr. Find an empty jar, have a pen and paper ready and whenever something you want to remember happens, write it down. It can be whatever. Even stuff from places you've been, notes from other people. Anything you want to look back at and remember. I choose to keep the happy memories. Only good things are in this jar. And I chose out some to show you.




When I went and saw the Olympic Torch pass through Hatfield

An advert for a posh place. Hmm, naturer?

I paid to pee in Germany.

My neighbour at Odder Højskole wanted me ;-) (Not really, he just needed my face for a picture)

First time on a plane, going to England for the first time.

It's pretty self explanatory isn't it.

Fan girling!

It says "Nor and I became friends." and then a song we made up. 
Sean's sister's dance show I went to.

A typical night on Odder with the weirdos. 

 I must admit I haven't added many things since summer. And probably won't. But I'll keep it open. And on new years eve, I will take it all out and put it in a box and place it in my closet and then cross out "2012" and write "2013".

I think it's a fun thing. You can take it out when you feel down and read about the things that happened. Remember the things you did with your friends, good things that happened.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but.. I'm not well at all. I will make a rant and explain. I hope you're all doing good, or at least better than I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment