Sunday, November 25

❅ HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER! ❅


Christmas is the time for family, friends, love and...
 Christmas shopping.



We all know how frustrating Christmas shopping can be. You don't always get a list of things the person you're shopping for want, and you just sit there and spend the afternoon thinking "What do you want from me?!". Well, I'm here to help you! I've made three different posts. One for men, one for women, and one for both. This part is dedicated for the lovely ladies in your life who deserves something speciel!





  • Fragrances. 
    Okay this can be a triggy little fellow to deal with. But I cross my heart that if a lady near and dear to you receives a perfume from you, just the fact that you went out to a shop, sniffed around and found something you think she would like. If you want some hints, check out which perfumes she already has, and ask in the shops what would be good and similar to them. Or just figure out which perfume scent group she's into. Is she into spicy scents? Fruity? Sweet? Powdery?
    And because it's up to Christmas, the shops have sets with a bunch of scents, and maybe you could found something there?
    Personally, I am buying my mum a perfume set. We were in a shop, she randomly picked up a scent  from Lancome to sniff and she loved it, and I took note from that. (Found on www.matas.dk)

    But you can never go wrong with a Marc Jacobs scent. Just saying!
    OR! If you're lucky enough to live in a country with a Sephora shop, they do a fragrance sample set every year.

    It is basically a box with a bunch of samples of perfume and a coupon for a full size of which ever one she likes the most! Gives her a few to try and find one she really likes!
  • Make up.
    This is also a dangerous zone to step into. But could also be a very very useful present for a girl who's just getting into the make up world or a woman who just wants something new to play around with!
    I would recommend some eye shadow pallets. I'm sure all the shops that sell make up have some kind of make up pallet around this time. Sephora also makes a sample box of mascaras. I found these on www.sephora.com
  • Nail polish and nail care.
    I feel like I'm repeating myself, but shops make a ton of gift sets! And if she is a huge nail polish lover (as someone I know....me.....) she will love whatever you get her, because you thought of her while getting it. OPI is good at making sets with mini bottles of their current collection. This year the Holiday set is inspired by James Bond and the collection is called "Skyfall"
  • Skin and hair care.
    Some face masks and a good deep hair mask would do wonders. We girls love to feel clean and delicious. And again, again, again, shops make sets with different skin lotions, masks, cleansing oils, make up removers, and sets with hair masks, shampoo and conditioner. The tricky part in this one could be to find out what skin or hair type she is. Here I would just go for normal skin and then see if she has coloured or natural hair colour. (pictures found on www.matas.dk and www.superdrug.co.uk)

  • Jewellery and fashion.
    Okay, you're on your own here. I have no idea how to buy jewellery and fashion items for women. But it is a nice thing to get, or at least the jewellery. But it's a massive hit or miss, a whole new world even I don't dare to go into.
  • House decor and funny knick knacks.
    Personally I do not know a woman who doesn't enjoy something pretty for her home/room. It could be a nice blanket, some mugs, candles, anything to make her pretty world even prettier. Personally I love anything with an owl on... (Pictures found on Google. The candles shown are from Bath & Body Works)
  • Other cute ideas.
    Random stuff is my favourite thing to receive  Something fun a friend, family member or my boyfriend saw and thought "Oh my gawd, Malle would LOVE this!". I think it's fun, it's personal, it's just cute. So here's some stuff I found on www.coolstuff.dk


    Beddy Bear - Extremely soft cuddly bear, but pop him into the microwave for 2 mins and he'll be warm and cozy for up to two hours!
    Chocolate fountain -  I mean.. Who doesn't adore chocolate?
    Travalo - Transfer perfume from your big perfume bottles into the smart and small perfume containers. Brilliant for travel and to put in your bag.
    Giant cupcake tin!!!!
    Cute monkey nail dryer - Press down on the bananas and he'll blow your nails dry!
    DIY embroider iPhone case - Make your own personalised embroider iPhone case!
And I think that was all I could think about! I hope this helped you a tiny bit. If not.. I'm sorry, but women are hell to shop for ;-)

Be sure to check out the two other parts in my little gift guide series ❅

No comments:

Post a Comment