Saturday, February 1

Things I would like to receive because I was born

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

My birthday is the 18th of March and it means my family and boyfriend will go "So.. What do you want for your birthday?", and apparently "being happy", "a kitten" and "a million pounds" aren't acceptable answers so I searched through the interwebs as I do best, and found some things here and there I would like to get because I was taken out of my mother's body on this specific day.

AND IF ANY FAMILY MEMBERS READ THIS, PLEASE JUST BUNDLE TOGETHER FOR A PLAYSTATION 3, I WANT TO WATCH MY THE LION KING BLU-RAY AND SHOOT ZOMBIE HEADS OFF WHEN I'M ANXIOUS BECAUSE IT HELPS - NO SHIT, IT REALLY DOES - PLEASEEEE, PLEASEEEEEE, PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE

Any way, back to topic. If you didn't guess, I love my jewellery so of course there's a bunch on my want list, but lately I've been very into the look of oxidized silver. It looks a bit more rough than just silver.

And can we appreciate my accidental colour scheme for the things I would like to get? I'm that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment