Monday, February 3

Dracarys.

Picture found here

Lately I've been obsessed with Game of Thrones. I think I'm a bit late to the bandwagon, seeing as most of my friends when I was on højskole seemed to like it, it's first now I spiked an interested.

But none the less, I watched series 1 and 2 in the matter of maybe a week. And I am so hooked. I loosely watched series 3 when it was on telly here in Denmark (TV3, during December), and I was interested but I was always in a shit mood and it kinda ruined it for me. So the other week I decided, let's try and do this. and I'm so addicted.

My favourite characters are:
Daenerys Targaryen
Arya Stark
Jon Snow
Robb Stark
Sam(well) Tarly
Tyrion Lannister (which is the only Lannister I don't want to fucking slay with a sword)
And I'm pretty fond of the Hound too.

And it is a pretty violent and sexual show, so if you're about to vomit by the sight of breasts and blood, maybe don't watch this series. But else it's brilliant. I love the medieval feel, all the stories bound to characters, seeing the characters develop (Sansa is finally becoming less of an ignorant little dove), I love wolves and dragons, and despite never being into violent things, I even slightly enjoy the battles. Sometimes I do have to look away, but it's nothing that makes me too grossed out.

And now I have to wait all until April 6th to see series 4 and it's just like....what will I do with my life besides making Daenerys hair and wishing I had dragons and my own direwolf?!



No comments:

Post a Comment