Sunday, September 15

Acrylic storage


Set of 2 bought in Rema 1000 for 15 kr on offer.    
Bought in Rema 1000 for 40 kr. Did come with a lipstick divider to put on top.
Tray (did contain 4 coloured bowls) bought in Tiger for 20 kr.
Bought in Rema 1000 for 40 kr.

Lately I've been on a kick with acrylic storage. I don't know why, but I love it. It's not obnoxious and in your face, it can fit into a lot of different room decor styles. I just love it.

I really want to get some Muji look-a-like drawers for make up storage, but I cannot find any within Europe that ships to Denmark and doesn't break my poor bank. I have looked on Ebay, but the second they are over $14 costumes might take it in and I can end up spending $40 on them. And on Amazon I find some good cheap ones but none ship to Denmark and shipping them to my boyfriend in England is just a hassle and I won't see him for over half a year and I'm impatient! So if anyone knows any good ones, please link it my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment