Saturday, September 28

"Everyday" make up bag

      
I made this myself. I bought the fabric off Amazon (click here), unfortunately they do not ship to Denmark.


Wet n' Wild "Comfort Zone" palette, MUA "Undress Me Too" palette", Wet n' Wild "Walking On Eggshells" palette, home made tinted eye cream, Maybelline "Chocolate Chic" eyeshadow (I use it for my brows)
Beauty UK blush "Peaches and Cream" (I use it as a highlight), random Rimme London eyeshadow from an old palette (also using it as a highlight), Maybelline "Rocket" and "One by One" mascara,  Gosh kohl/eye liner "Black", Rimmel London Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick "Bulletproof Beige"
Gosh blush "Rose Whisper", MUA blush "Shade 2", Collection lasting perfection concealer "Light", Rimmel London Stay Matte powder "Transparent"
Random eyeshadow brush, Nilens Jord brush "834", three random brushes from a set I got of Ebay, Nilens Jord brush "825", Nilens Jord large powder brush (lost the handle), Nilens Jord kabuki blush brush "114", Gosh eyeliner sharpener, random eyebrow brush and mini tweezers

I don't really wear make up too often to be honest. I was lucky enough to be born with pretty good skin, I only have overly pigmented cheeks, and I don't go out too often because I haven't been feeling well for a while, so putting on make up is just a hassle. I do have some more make up, just if a special occasion comes up or if my mum wants to borrow. So that's why it's called "everyday", because I don't cover my face in stuff every day.

Do you have any holy grail make up/skin care products you can recommend? I'm looking into taking a bit more care of my skin, I have sensitive and partly dry skin.

                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag, it looks awesome. :3 As far as skin care goes I was blessed with super terrible skin. But I have the Revlon Colorstay Foundation, which is relatively mild on the skin. I also use a cream from Balea, which is a German brand though.
    Take care. x

    ReplyDelete