Thursday, June 25

Project re-do room: Update!







So, it's getting closer to the day where I'm going to work on my room with Sean! I've been working on stripping down walls, cleaning out drawers, cabinets, wardrobe and what not. I think I ended up with 1 bag of trash and 3 bags of clothes and items that were good enough to give to charity.

My wardrobe is still a mess tho, because I've crammed everything into it. But of course it'll be sorted when my room is done!

I have gotten most of the things I need. Only things I need is boring things like filler for holes, cleaning shiz for the walls, sponge brushes things to actually paint the wall! It's so close, I'm so excited. Can't wait to see and show you the final thing!


                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment