Wednesday, March 12

Well hello Spring, nice to see you




It's been nice since Friday (7th March) but I've had a bit of a bleh time, but the other day I decided to go for a little stroll with my furry friend. It's been beautifully clear, a nice change from the grey. Even though I like grey. I find it weird how people find it so depressing. It's calming to me. But some sun now and then has never hurt any one.

Oh and can we appreciate my very Spring appropriate outfit? Black on black on black with a bit of grey! I let nature be colourful so I can keep black and (somewhat) boring. I can't wait for the trees to come back to life, and especially the flowers. Spring means good times. Spring means birthdays, longer days, sun, some rainy days here and there (light some candles and snuggle up with a book on a rainy evening is absolutely divine) and it also means some Seanie-Malle time. 

I hope the weather is nice where you are. If not, don't worry, it can't stay bad forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment