Saturday, March 1

5 blogs I adore


Homesick.nu is run by three Danish women (Camilla Marie, Mette and Tatiana) with a passion for interior design and quirky things for the home. The blog is in Danish, but there's translations at the bottom of posts and it is very picture based. Absolutely in love with their styles and if you're as interior crazy as I am, you'll love this blog.


Myscandinavianhome.blogspot.co.uk (I actually don't know her name/can't see it anywhere *embarrassing*) is run by a London woman in Sweden. She blogs about, guess what, Scandinavian interior and homes! The blog is in English, so for my English readers you can follow a bit more on this one. And again, if you love interior and ESPECIALLY Scandinavian interior, give it a little look, you'll be sucked in like I was ;-)


Sillewho.dk (Sille) is a lovely, sassy, beautiful and intelligent Danish woman who mainly blogs about fashion. She's a very fun personality who's also down to Earth. She blogs in Danish, sometimes with translations. She sometimes touch personal subjects such as anxiety and how her studies are going, so in that way you feel like you get to know her a bit better, instead of just feeling like she's just a beautiful face running a blog.


Essiebutton.com (Estee) is a Canadian beauty blogger who lives in England. She also runs two youtube channels which I adore. (beauty channel and vlog channel which she has with her boyfriend, Aslan) She's a very calm and collected woman with very good and informative reviews on beauty products and things she's currently liking a lot. I always read her reviews and her impressions before I buy something I've been thinking of getting, because I actually trust her opinion.


Vildekaniner.dk (Marie) is a very stylish lady. She has a very specific style and it interests me a lot. She's always trying new things and she's always looking drop dead fecking gorgeous and the pictures. She's also a Danish blogger, but you focus more on the pictures and else it's not that hard to pop on Google Translate.


My little blog book mark folder is extremely long but these are the ones I keep up to date with the most. 





No comments:

Post a Comment