Saturday, March 22

Terrific and twenty.





I turned 20! (If you didn't know, my birthday is the 18th of March) I'm officially not a moody teenager, but a moody young adult. Who still laughs at farts and is way too fascinated by boobs. I mean, they wobble!!!! I had a lovely day. Some family friends and my dad came over. My grandmother was unfortunately ill so she couldn't come. In the evening mum, brother, dad and I watched films and ate pizza.

I got so many flowers! I love flowers. I'm just not good at keeping them alive, but I do adore them. Tomorrow I'll have guests over again! The rest of the family and some other family friends are popping by. It's honestly a bit anxiety triggering but I'm determined on making it a good day!

I hope you're all doing well. I'm not really too inspired to blog lately. I've just been reading books and not really been with it too much. But I'm trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment