Tuesday, April 30

Pretty.

I sometimes wonder what it’s like to be pretty
To have long silky hair
And always talk so witty
But instead of walking I would float through the air

I wonder what it’s like to have big blue eyes
A smile as white as snow
And lips so soft it could be a lie
To have skin so perfect it could glow

I wonder what it’s like to have a small waist
To have the perfect curves
And a pair of breast that a perfectly placed
It would get on any boy’s nerves

I wonder what it’s like to get all the flirty looks
To bat my long lashes
And then hide behind my books
Maybe see his dreams burn to ashes

I wonder what it’s like to be adored
To be loved by everyone
I will always be ignored
Because I’m just the ugly one

Never will I be pretty
My reflection is not my friend
And all I feel is self-pity 
With a single stroke, my ugly life will end.


No comments:

Post a Comment