Friday, September 11

Quick hello and what's coming up?



Hello there, long time no see! Well it hasn't been that long, but ya know.

I've returned from Berlin, I actually did a little week ago, but I've been trying to get back into the swing of things with school. It hasn't been stress free, but I made it! So now I'm catching up with home work, assignments and my beloved blog.

So what's coming up?

Well, of course you all need to see my Berlin trip. I've been procrastinating organising the pictures I've taken, but I'll force myself to get it done this weekend.

I'm also doing a post about starting school after 3 years "out" of education, and how my anxiety is taking all this change. It's been a year of major changes and my head can't always deal with it well.

Along with the school topic, I have thought of a backpack essentials or something in that manner!

On top of that, I have some special "creative writing" posts I would like to publish for you all to read.
 
But when it'll all come is a good question. I've felt a bit uninspired, but hopefully I can get the spark back soon.

How are you all?


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment