Monday, September 28

Berlin part III: Lush on Friedrichstrasse








Have you ever been to a Lush before?

I have. And I hated it. It was a tiny one at Victoria station in London and it was overwhelming and overpowering with smells and impressions. I haven't been to one since, but when I saw this one, I had to go take a look.

I was greeted by the the sweetest guy, I never got his name because I was flustered with impressions. He started to GLOW when he was I was carrying a camera, asked if I wanted to see a demonstration of a bath bomb to take pictures of. I couldn't say no, he was too cute.

He showed me how the things worked, we talked about what ingredients they use, even my brother got interested in their products. He washed my hands in some shower gel which smelled like sweets - and can I just say, he can was my hands all day, every day ;-)

IF YOU'RE REAdING THIS SALES MAN, I WILL MARRY YOUR HANdS

I was sold. I love Lush now. Their products are 100% vegetarian, some even vegan. They only use natural materials and safe synthetics. ANd THEY dON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!!! I got a shampoo bar that's vegan, it's called Godiva, and so far I'm pleased. The smell is amazing. I'm going to make Sean my Lush pusher, so I can try out more things ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment