Sunday, January 4

Welcome 2015





2014 has ended and 2015 has just started. Last year wasn't the greatest. It started out horribly, got worse, stayed the same and then finally the last few months was going the right way. Buster passed away, I went down a mental black hole and I was confused about what I wanted with my life. But there's also been good things. I finally started proper therapy, which actually has helped out. I got my bestest little fuzzy floor mop, Lui. Sean started a new job and is so pleased with it! I've also worked a lot with my anxiety and I haven't had a panic attack in 2 fucking months!

I'm excited for 2015. I feel like for once it's going to be a good year. I hopefully start education again, I'm going to hopefully try working as a librarian for 2-3 months which will help me decide if it's the right thing for me, Sean and I are starting to plan moving in together (it'll first happen in 2-3 years, but I'm starting to save up for a flat with him!), and I'm for once excited to be alive!

How's your 2015 going to look?




No comments:

Post a Comment