Sunday, August 3

How much is that doggy in the window.....

Credit (x)

I've always loved animals. Dogs in particular. Even as a young baby I adored my grandparents big golden retriever kind of dog. I was 8 when we got Buster, and he was the best thing that had happened in a long time to me. And we bonded especially in the last 2 years. So losing him was.. I have no words for it.

But it's soon been four months, and my family and I have (FINALLY) opened our hearts and are searching for a new buddy!!!

We want a dog, not a puppy, which is hard to come buy surprisingly. I need to find more shelters but they're not a huge thing here in Denmark or they simply aren't anywhere near where my family lives.

But we're keeping our hearts and eyes wide open. I want this dog more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. So we hope the right dog will show up at some point very soon. I'll keep you guys updated in our dog journey!



1 comment:

  1. yay! I love dogs too and am sure you will love yours x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete