Saturday, July 13

English Goodies.

I love Boots, Superdrug, Primark, 99p shops and Tesco. And Sainsbury's. Basically most English shops. And naturally finally being in England again, after a year, I head towards the shops and squeak in happiness. And I will just make a little disclaimer, I've been saving up for this trip since Christmas, so I got a few well deserved bits.






Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh - Duty Free Stansted Airport - £38.99

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (Light) - Boots - £4.09 

Soap and Gloary Soaper Heroes - Boots (Stansted Airport) -  £13.99

Garnier daily moisturiser - 99p Store - 99p


MUA eye shadow palette (Undressed) - Superdrug - £4.00


MUA eye shadow palette (Undress me too) - Superdrug - £4.00



MUA mosaic blush (English Rose) - Superdrug - £2.50

Aussie Colour Mate (Shampoo + Conditioner) - Superdrug - £5.00 each (I believe there was an offer going)
Vaseline Cocoa lotion - Superdrug - £4.69

Soap & Glory Hand Food (hand cream) - Boots - £5.00 (125ml) and £2.50 (50ml)
I got 2 big tubes and about 6 small because this is my FAVOURITE hand cream.

Pug Purse - Primark - £3.00

Pug Pillow - Primark - £4.00

Loads of socks from Primark and 99p Store. Varies between 99p to £2.50
 I also got some sweets and presents for my grandmother, but Sean and I have kinda eaten the sweets and my grandmother obviously have the presents, so I couldn't show you that. But yeah, I'm pretty sure this was all I got. I love England, I love English prices, shops, the variety in products. It's very different from the Danish shops, so it's always splendid to spend my money when being in England.


No comments:

Post a Comment