Thursday, July 11

The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream

Being a nail polish obsessed 19 year old girl, taking care of my hands is also a part of it. I'm very picky with my hand creams. I've also become very sensitive to some hand creams, so experimenting too much is not something I like to do. But I bought this in a set not too long ago, and I actually love this.








I am aware it says it's for "mature" skin because it helps brown spots, but honestly, it doesn't change the fact it's very very moisturising. It is strong smelling, so if you're really sensitive to smell, I would not recommend buying this. I'm not too fussed about it, but I don't use it when I have an extreme headache. Also a bonus, it has an SPF of 15, which I appreciate because my hands burn pretty easily.

When you apply it, use a tiny amount. I use about a blob as big as a hazelnut. It's enough for both my hands. And do not get scared when it looks a bit greasy, after 2 mins the oils sink into the hands.

The price is not too bad either. The Body Shop use really good ingredients and do not test on animals and is a part of Fair Trade. In Denmark the 100ml tube is 100 kr, and you can get a travel size (30ml) for 50 kr. Which maybe isn't worth it, but if you just want to try it out, it might be an idea to get the smaller size. I believe they made three different hand creams. Almond, Wild Rose, Absinthe and Hemp. I'm really tempted to try the Hemp because I've heard good things about it and it should be good for really dry hands.

So if you don't mind the smell of flowers and want a good quality hand cream, I highly recommend this.



2 comments:

  1. The "Helping Hand" hand creme from Lush is also really good for very dry and sensitive skin. As I do use a lot of nail polish, and ergo a lot of nail polish remover it has really helped my hands get rid of the dry feeling nail polish remover often leaves. :)
    I might want to try this one as well though. Just need to find TBS here. :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail polish remover is a hand killer! We unfortunately don't have Lush in Denmark, but I'm going to London in a month, maybe I could find it there, because I really need something extremely good for my dry hands. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete