Sunday, October 13

A Girl Can Dream



Lately I've been obsessing over raw crystal necklaces. Absolutely loving them. I own two as of now. I sneakily bought one more which should come in the mail within two weeks. And I sneakily hinted to Sean that all I want for Christmas, is chocolate and crystal necklaces. I love the simple but very edge look they give. 

Also, if anyone is feeling generous, I would love that bag. I don't own a plain, silver hardware, black bag. It's a Mulberry Alexa bag, which I will never be able to afford because fuck it's expensive and it makes my inner stylish woman cry blood.

I'm a bad blogger, this is all I've got for today. I would use the fact I've had a very bad week as an excuse. So you better feel sorry for me instead of.. Whatever you feel like towards me.

Better post should come when the last few bits arrive in the mail and I get the last bits for my room!



No comments:

Post a Comment