Tuesday, December 4

❅ CHRISTMAS ❅ My room + living room!

So after way too long I finally decided to show my room, with a Christmas twist. And today we put up some stuff in the living/dining/kitchen area. 

 












And at night....






I originally had the yellow lights around my bed and the coloured one was undecided, but Seanie suggested to put the coloured one around the bed, and the following night I put lights around my bookcase <3
















It's funny to see me and my mum's different decoration styles. She's so simple, and I want it over the top! We don't have a tree though. I want her to get a fake up, I prefer real ones, but those can be pricey when we don't even have it here at home. But I really want a big tree in the living room, just for the sake of the "hyggelighed". Hygge is the best word to describe Christmas.

Hope you're having a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment