Sunday, November 3

My Favourite Autumn/Winter Polishes

From left: Miss Grey (classic dark grey) // Purple Heart (petrol like) // Nero (pure black)

From left: Navy (dark navy with lighter blue shimmer) // Copper (copper shimmer, kinda looks like autumn leaves)

From left: Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok fine! (dark greyish green) // Devilish (almost black wine red)


From left: Miss Fancy Pants (classic gregie) // Stylenomics (very dark forest green) // Avenue Maintain (parisian blue)
From left: Malaga Wine (deep wine red) // Germani-cure (red-black-orange shimmer) // The World Is Not Enough (blue grey shimmer with green and pink reflects)

From left: Every Month Is Octoberfest (deep purple with orangy red specks) // On Her Majesty's Secret Service (blue base with green, gold and pinkish specks) // Lincoln Park After Park (almost black purple)
I will admit, autumn/winter nail polishes and colours are my favourite. I've always been drawn to dark and deep colours. Especially the almost black colours. And for a bit of extra sassiness, you can always add a glitter top coat!

I did think of including my favourite Christmas/holiday polishes too, but I think I'll wait a bit with that ;-)

Hope you had a safe and fun Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment