Wednesday, November 6

Early Christmas shopping

I'm a person who likes to be prepared. And don't worry, I'm only showing the things I got for people who don't even known I have a blog or can get access to it!

Let's start with what I've (well it's from both my brother and me) ordered for my mum.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 100 ml gift set. Can be found here.

Hedgehog pendant on 18" chain. Can be found here.
When you order online, please order early. Ask or look for the option to return even though Christmas is a bit away, just in case. Because mailing things during December is insane. I KNOW my mum will love these things, so a return will not be needed.

For my grandmother I got:



These adorable tea light houses were a steal from Rema 1000. If you're fast, you can still get them, but in my lokal one they sold out during the first 2 days. The big ones cost 49 kr and the small 39 kr. There's 2 different designs in the big ones and only one design for the small. I would personally love to have these, but my mormor deserve them more than I do!

I also got something for my cousin, my friend Noe (hi baba if you're reading, you'll love what I got your cute arse :i) and Sean, but I don't want to put anything in here because I'm sure at least 2 of them look at my blog!

Now to myself... hihi

Cat make up bag 20 kr, penguin storage box 30 kr (both from Tiger). "Peace, Love and OPI" and "Alpine Snow" 125 kr each, but there's a 3 for 2 offer in Matas at the moment! And then some glittery hair ties arrived today. Can be found here.

I still need to figure out what I'm giving my uncles, aunt, cousins and brother. But good Christmas is still a bit away ;-)

Are you like me, an early shopper? Or are you last minute? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment