Sunday, November 24

I love - raw crystal jewellery








I don't think it's any secret that I fecking love raw crystals. And I can safely say I've gotten a little neat collection. The only downside to this obsession is that it's so hard to find some okay priced ones. I live in Denmark, where if I buy from outside Europe, it can't go over 80 kr ($14/£8) before the risk of import taxes can be added (which, may are add, are insane!) And sometimes the shipping is just ridiculous.

BUT!

I found this lovely seller on eBay, and I was sold. The first picture was unfortunately (not for me, hehe) a one of a kind, but the two after can still be found on the shop. Shipping was fast, it's from Australia, I live in Denmark and it took maybe 1½ weeks. I can highly recommend!

The two last ones were from a DIY I did not long ago. Check it out here if you haven't seen that already! The seller for the crystals is in that post as well.

I thought about giving advice on how to style them, but I'm not fashion expert or anything, and I really wear them with whatever I wish. So you can ROCK (get it, crystals, rocks, hahahaha?!?!?) however you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment